Only Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you’re using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) they purchased from your shop.
By selling on Goshopica.com, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold.
- Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address listed on Goshopica.com
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it, Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a notification.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
In the unlikely event, an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on Goshopica.com. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a case against your shop.